Bids & Requests for Proposals (RFP)
Subscribe to email notification of open requests for bids and proposals.
The City of Burnsville posts information regarding current advertisements for bids, and the results from previous bids on QuestCDN.
Requests for Proposal
Labor Attorney Services
The City of Burnsville is seeking a qualified labor and employment attorney to provide legal advice and consultation on employment and labor matters, research and submission of legal opinions on municipal or other legal matters, and represent the City in labor and employment related issues, such as arbitration, administrative hearings, and in litigation involving the same.
All proposals and completion of Exhibit A must be sent as a PDF document via email to Karissa Bartholomew, Human Resources Director at email@example.com. Questions about the proposal and RFP process should be directed to Karissa Bartholomew.
The City is requesting that all proposals be submitted via email. Please do not print or mail paper copies.
Statement of Qualifications (SOQs) Due Date: 4:30 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 18, 2020
The City of Burnsville follows Minnesota State Statute in regard to bidding requirements for municipal contracts. The current statute states:
- Bid amounts of $175,000
- The City of Burnsville is required to use a formal, sealed and competitive bidding process per the State of Minnesota's Uniform Municipal contracting Law Chapter 471.345.
- Bid amounts of less than $175,000
- A formal bid is not required.
- Local governments must receive at least two quotes.
- City may still choose to use formal sealed and competitive bidding process at its discretion.
- Small Purchases
- City of Burnsville departments are authorized to make small purchases up to $4,999.
The City of Burnsville's policy is to provide equal opportunities to contractors and subcontractors in the purchase of products and services.
Alternative Dissemination of Bids & Requests
This page is maintained as an alternative means to disperse public requests for bids, requests for proposals and requests for information per Minnesota State Statutes 331A.03 Subd. 3. Alternative dissemination of bids and requests.