To request a Fire report, proceed to Step 1 below.
To request an Emergency Medical Services (EMS) report or health record you must first complete a Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Authorization Form. Please note, receiving these records requires a notarized signature.
Once the above form is completed, use the link below to make your request:
- Step 1: Click Here to Access Online Data Request
- Step 2: Select "Submit a Data Records Request"
- Step 3: Select "Fire/Emergency Medical Services Requests"
- Step 4: Select Either "Fire Request" or "Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Request
- Step 5: Choose to Create an Account OR Submit Anonymously
- Step 6: Follow form instructions and upload notarized "HIPAA Privacy Authorization Form"
Please contact Fire Department Administration with questions via email or at 952-895-4570. View the Burnsville Fire Department Notice of Privacy Practices.