Reservations, Birthday Parties & Group Skating
Birthday Party/Group Skating
The Burnsville Ice Center can be the place for your child’s next birthday party or just a group outing.
Parties may be booked any day that the Ice Center has public skating.
Contact the main office at 952-895-4651 to check dates/times.
Included in Party Package:
- Meeting room for two hours with access to tables and chairs
- Skating admission
- Skate Rental for those who need them.
- Skating Aids are not included in the package pricing. They can be rented for $3 each to skaters 6 years old and younger with little to no skating experience.
- $40 for party of 1- 5 people
- $55 for party of 6- 10 people
- $85 for party of 11- 15 people
- $120 for party of 16-20 people
- $150 for party of 21-25 people
- $3.75 per additional person above 25
- $40 deposit required at time of booking for meeting room
Learn to Skate Instructor: $25 per Instructor based on a 10:1 ratio. This is "by request" and subject to availability.
All parties will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Only one party per public skating session will be booked with the meeting room option. You may still book a party without the use of the meeting room. (Pricing does not include meeting room)
You will need to complete and sign a reservation form at time of confirmation, and include a cash or check deposit at least 48 hours within the date the party was booked. If the form is not received within 48 hours, your party is subject to cancellation.
Call 952-895-4651 with any questions or to book your party. A roster of party attendees will be sent to you.
You must complete a Skate Rental Roster and include names of all skaters. Only parents of the birthday child will not be included into the cost of the party if they would like to skate. All other adults and children need to be listed on the roster if they plan on skating*
If the party that includes the meeting room is canceled less than 72 hours prior to the party date - or your party is a no show - the Burnsville Ice Center reserves the right to process your deposit of $40 as a cancellation fee.