Adult Open Hockey
STARTING IN SEPTEMBER:
Current Program Rules due to Covid-19:
*All skaters must be pre-registered and paid for online. Goalies are still free. No walk ins will be allowed.
*Registration for each activity will be open from 1 week prior until 8am on the activity date.
*Pre paid punch cards, passes, & Groupons cannot be used until further notice.
*The Ice Center is limited to 20 skaters & 3 goalies per session.
*REFUND POLICY: Please call the Ice Center at 952-895-4651 for all cancellations.
*Refunds for Sunday Activities will be allowed until Noon on the Friday beforehand.
*Refunds for Wednesday Activities will be allowed until Noon on the Monday beforehand.
*No refunds will be allowed after Noon on those days.
*ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE ALLOWED INTO THE ICE CENTER 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR ACTIVITY. YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO EXIT THE BUILDING WITHIN 10 MINUTES AFTER THE ACTIVITY IS COMPLETED*
*PLEASE CHECK THE MAIN ICE CENTER WEB PAGE FOR THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THE COVID-19 PLAN*
Adult Open Hockey
For the safety of all, the Burnsville Ice Center asks that you follow these guidelines
- Please refrain from entering the ice until the ice resurfacer has left the ice and staff has closed the doors.
- Please keep all objects off the ice while the ice is being resurfaced (i.e. pucks, sticks etc…)
- Please leave the ice after moving the nets for the resurfacer.
- For safety reasons, arena staff has been instructed to refrain from continuing to resurface the ice should anyone or anything enter the ice surface.
- If you have any questions please feel free to ask any arena staff member.
- Open Hockey prices are $7 per person.
- Helmets are mandatory.
- Currently, the Ice Center allows the first 20 skaters and three goalies on the ice for each session.
- Participants MUST be 18 years or older.
All sessions are $7 per person and helmets are mandatory.
All times are subject to change or cancellation for special events. Please call the main office for additional information at 952-895-4651