Adult Open Hockey
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
Current Program Rules due to Covid-19:
- All skaters must be pre-registered and paid for online. Goalies also need to pre-register. No walk ins will be allowed.
- Registration for each activity will be open from 1 week prior until 1 hour prior to the activity start time on the activity date.
- Prepaid punch cards, passes and Groupons cannot be used until further notice.
- Face masks must be worn at all times on and off the ice.
- All skaters must come dressed but can put skates on at the Ice Center.
- Team rooms are available along with other seating areas. A staff member will let you know where to sit.
- No equipment bags are allowed. Only goalies can bring their pads and bag in.
- 20 skaters and 3 goalies are allowed.
REFUND POLICY: Please call the Ice Center at 952-895-4651 for all cancellations.
Refunds must be done by noon two days prior to the activity date. After that time, no refunds will be given.
All participants are allowed into the Ice Center 10 minutes prior to the activity and must exit the facility within five minutes after the activity is complete.
Please check the main Ice Center webpage for the most current version of the COVID-19 plan.
Adult Open Hockey
For the safety of all, the Burnsville Ice Center asks that you follow these guidelines
- Please refrain from entering the ice until the ice resurfacer has left the ice and staff has closed the doors.
- Please keep all objects off the ice while the ice is being resurfaced (i.e. pucks, sticks etc…)
- Please leave the ice after moving the nets for the resurfacer.
- For safety reasons, arena staff has been instructed to refrain from continuing to resurface the ice should anyone or anything enter the ice surface.
- If you have any questions please feel free to ask any arena staff member.
- Open Hockey prices are $7 per person.
- Helmets are mandatory.
- Currently, the Ice Center allows the first 20 skaters and three goalies on the ice for each session.
- Participants MUST be 18 years or older.
All sessions are $7 per person and helmets are mandatory.
All times are subject to change or cancellation for special events. Please call the main office for additional information at 952-895-4651